The company was established in 1950 in the center of Athens
This was the beginning of a fruitful family career in the field of clock making and jewelry.
Early success concept was: Consumption brings profit.
In 1960, a second jewelry shop was opened on Aiolou Street. The upward course continues. Wholesale is expanding, while retail customers help building a brand name.
At that time, two family descendants began producing the famous bracelets of Smyrna, which with their elaborate sculpture made them an excellent example of jewelry of their time.
In 1985 the engagement with diamonds began
In 2003 a diamond office in Antwerp, Belgium was he established. At the same time, the traditional shop on Aiolou Street, continued to be a pole of attraction for clients from all over Greece.
Today many family members are professionally involved in jewelry making
Business Portal reg ID 1853201000